Associate Manager, Global Engineering Delivery-IND
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are seeking an Associate Manager, Global Engineering Delivery to play an integral role in our new product development program within the Global IT Engineering team, working with delivery teams in developing enterprise level product solutions. He/She will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on product design and development and its future direction and success.
The Associate Manager, Global Engineering Delivery will work as liaison between Product Manager/Scrum Master and engineering team for successful delivery of enterprise solutions under the direction of IT Manager, Global Engineering Delivery. He/she manages the daily activities of the engineering team of size varying from 7 to 10 to analyze, design, code and deploy the solution in 2-week sprints.
The Associate Manager, Global Engineering Delivery will report to the IT Manager, Global Engineering Delivery. He/she needs to ensure that every member of the team is working to at least a reasonable level, and ideally beyond that. Work with them to help resolve any issues that are preventing them reaching this level and make sure they are complying to all SCRUM ceremonies and software development best practices as defined by our multiple CoE's. Track team's velocity and constantly work to see it improved to reach industry level.
The primary responsibility of this position is to get a product out the door. He/she is responsible for the quality of the work the software team delivers as well as for the proper software lifecycle management within the SCRUM methodology. Need to be particularly good in building relationships with Product Managers and SCRUM Masters to reach a level of communication and alignment which will help the team deliver 2-week sprints without any major obstacles.
- Minimum of 10+ years of programming and systems design, deployment and management OR Master’s degree and 8 years of management experience in programming and systems design, deployment is required.
- Demonstrated technical skills and knowledge of eCommerce platforms and B2B Integration.
- Strong experience in developing Web API's, MicroServices, Kubernetes, Dockers, Containerization etc.
- Deep, hands-on experience with .NET Web development experience with C# /.NET4.x / MVC, Bootstrap.
- Strong background in MS SQL Server, SQL Databases, and writing SQL stored procedures
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment), DevOps (CI/CD)
- Experience with unit testing libraries such as nUnit, Resharper, SonarQube etc.
- Experience with code versioning tools – TFS, Git, Atlasssian Products (Jira, Confluence, Gliffy, Xray etc.)
- Experience with using middleware technology (Tibco, Seeburger) to integrate ERP systems such as SAP ECC (IDOC, BAPI, RFC), Mainframe and/or legacy systems.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of SCRUM agile development methodology.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of API, Microservices integrations and Apigee API portal.
- Knowledge with CRM is highly desirable.
- Functional knowledge in at least one of the following functional areas: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain and/or Finance, Quote to Order.
- Exposure to A/B testing using Adobe Target
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Related management experience:
- Anticipates company and customer needs in response to a changing requirement.
- Partner effectively with customers and business to manifest vision.
- Direct engagement with business resources to gauge current and future strategic needs and analyze the impact.
Related personal skills:
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of product roadmaps.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Demonstrated competency in managing third party providers, especially in IT development.
- Demonstrated competency in working with international/offshore resources.
- Managing resources to meet sprint goals.
- Leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups.
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.
- Create and lead a supportive team-oriented work climate that enables business team members to develop professionally and that values diversity, promotes teamwork and collaboration and emphasizes quality, customer satisfaction, creativity and cost effectiveness.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.