Inwards Team Leader- Morning shift
A future to be sure of.
As a global leader in technology, working in partnership with thousands of experts, you’ll be part of the respected Ingram Micro international team delivering cutting-edge solutions worldwide.
We at Ingram Micro are continuing to grow our vendor and channel partners market share, with this in mind we continue to offer all our associates ongoing training and professional development that is unsurpassed in our competitors. Why not join our #unstoppable team as #learningneverstops at Ingram Micro! We have a global presence with a local feel and our Ingram Family make our culture inclusive and welcoming. WE want to fulfill your career goals and enable YOU to achieve more.
The Inwards Team Leader will work under close direction of the Inwards Supervisor working in a team of 15 associates and taking a supportive position in ensuring the daily SLAs and KPIs are met.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a small team of 15 people
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role:
- Inwards Team Leader, product knowledge, previous experience in a similar role. 1 year functional experience strongly desired.
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of general aspects of job
- Has ability to think and make decision under pressure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
We are Ingram Micro:
It is no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro can reach more than 90% of the global population.
By joining us, you make Ingram Micro’s contribution a reality: helping businesses grow, supporting industries from healthcare to education with their technology, or even connecting the world.
What is in it for you? Well, we take great care of our people, everyone is made to feel welcome, and opportunities to grow apply to all. But the prospect of shaping the future through technology is something you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Let’s shape tomorrow.