Ingram Micro, a Fortune #100 company helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™ - helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on Cloud, Mobility, Technology Lifecycle, Supply Chain and Technology Solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are currently looking to recruit a 6-month Fixed term contract with a motivated, eager and dynamic individual to join our Retail team as an Account Coordinator. This role will see the successful candidate assisting our team with a variety of tasks as well as acting as a second point of contact for these key retail customers.
Other responsibilities of this role will include:
- Meeting agreed customer service levels and set reporting Timelines
- High level of Retailer head Office customer contact, Product Submissions, Forecast VS Actual Reporting
- Working with the National Account Managers to over deliver to our customers
- Returns management and review
- Coordinating reports on revenue, gross margin and returns to give an overall picture to both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills within a fast-paced environment
- Effective relationship management skills
- Well-developed communication and problem-solving ability
- Strong time management skills
- A high degree of professionalism and attention to detail
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- SAP experience preferred but not required
Unfortunately, due to COVID 19 and travel restrictions only candidates who are onshore and hold current Australian Work Rights (no sponsorship) will be considered at this time.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset. This is why we endeavour to create a positive and rewarding environment for our teams. On top of a competitive salary package and career development opportunities, we will also provide you with access to benefits such as a staff purchase policy, annual paid picnic day and membership of a staff benefits scheme. You will also participate in a wide variety of ongoing, professional and personal development programs that will not only help enhance current job performance but will also help prepare you for future opportunities within the business.
If this sounds like your dream job - hit APPLY now!
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey!