Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
Looking for Accounting career?
Check out our job opportunity for GL Accountant
- General ledger accounting and bookkeeping
- Financial closing procedures
- Cost Accounting/Controlling; Inventory Accounting; Bank & IHB; Fixed Assets & Depreciation; Accruals, Deferred Income & other Reserves
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations of all accounts you will be responsible for in line with Financial Accounting Policies & Procedures.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Past relevant experience acquired in relevant accounting or finance role, preferably at multinational companies
- Good knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
- Proficiency in English
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills