3PL Operations Supervisor
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Come and join a strong established team that is experiencing huge growth!
We’re Hiring for an Operations Supervisor at our Carrolton, Texas Logistics Center! As the Operations Supervisor you will lead a team of associates within the Receiving department and process area of the Operations Center. Administers daily work functions to ensure the achievement of daily business goals. Directs and prioritizes workflow and maintains manpower to meet order volume and capacity requirements. Ensures individual and team production goals are met, maintains reports, and provides analysis of performance. Provides support and coaching of associates as they advance in Path To Success. Ensures frequent communication with team by conducting daily huddles. Maintains reports and completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
An Operations Supervisor at Ingram Micro is also a highly-energetic, people manager, who leads by example a team of awesome warehouse associates within designated department.
Essential Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or 36 months of equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a supervisory position in a warehouse environment required; or success completion of an IM Operations Team Leader Trainee program.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills. (Spanish bilingual plus)
- Proficient Computer Skills required, including Software knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) is preferred.
- Problem- Solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with associates.
- Drives Results and Engagement
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Honesty, integrity, team player, responsible, accountable
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 (fifty) pounds.
- Ability to adapt, alter focus and adjust to the ever-changing warehouse climate environment.
We offer competitive compensation plus an annual incentive, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs, and a highly dynamic fast paced agile work environment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.