Business Manager - Security & Professional Services
- Are you looking for the opportunity to lead a highly successful and passionate team?
- Can you, through your team, deliver exceptional sales results?
- Passionate about IT Security and adding value where possible?
We have an exciting prospect for someone, but not just anyone, to join our Security and Professional Services team within Ingram Micro!
We are looking for a Business Manager who can collaborate with our security vendor to drive strategy and execute the go-to-market plan through a highly effective team, who are delivering exceptional results. At the same time, you will be establishing our Professional Services division at Ingram Micro.
This is what we think you will need to have;
- The ability to leverage the experienced resources around you and the wider business in order to be successful.
- Be talented, passionate, a confident leader and coach and lead the team from the front.
- The ability to form genuine, solid and lasting relationships that will set you up for long-term success.
- Ability to identify market trends with a vision for the future of Professional Services within IT distribution.
- Confidence to take calculated risks based on logical decision making with the best interests of the business at heart.
- People will know who you are, for all the right reasons and will actively seek you out to engage with you on a business level.
What does success look like in this role?
- Deliver to annual sales targets across the brands;
- Inspire punchy and on-point marketing activity that delivers measurable results;
- Drive channel partner enablement activity and training programmes designed to ensure our customers are equipped with the knowledge they need to succeed.
Strong work ethic and resilience are essential, combined with diplomacy and the ability to operate at all levels across our customers and vendor partners.
You will need to be a quick learner to ensure delivery of the strategy to market is fruitful and must be able to establish vendor relationships quickly. You will have a strong understanding of technology, especially security and how it all works together. A high degree of commercial acumen is also an essential prerequisite.If you can multi-task, work well under pressure and can keep your eye on the prize then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Get in touch today, simply apply now.