Senior Product Manager - Cloud
IaaS, PaaS, SaaS are well-known terms for you and licensing has nothing to do with cars or James Bond – it is business model you feel comfortable with and can see yourself developing further via skilled vendor management. If you follow us still – then please read the full job add – we might have an interesting career opportunity for you.
Owning the business development for chosen vendors
As Senior Product Manager you are overall responsible for achieving the sales and profit targets for multiple strategic, specialized cloud vendors by managing both day-to-day and strategic operations of the assigned vendor portfolio.
Together with the vendors you plan, drive and implement channel initiatives with you having the full overview and budget responsibility towards the vendors.
Your days will be filled with these tasks amongst others
- Development and maintenance of relations at all levels with the vendors
- Monitoring business development and trends and conduct meetings internally and externally to forecast.
- Maintenance, renewal and application of the terms and conditions, and beneficial outcomes of vendor contracts.
- Support and enable new strategic and specialized vendors to join Ingram Micro Cloud ecosystem during each phase of the onboarding process: T&C’s negotiation, contract, business plan, education on the technology, SKU setup and CMP readiness among others.
- Daily management of vendor cloud products and services including budgeting and annual business plans, portfolio selection, price lists and margin
- Recruit and define new strategic vendor go-to-market strategies with our partners that enable greater adoption of their core products and services.
- Close collaboration with marketing and sales colleagues to ensure that we perform our best and are a preferred professional partner.
OUR NEW COLLEAGUE
As written in top – you know the cloud licensing business either from a vendor, distribution or reseller perspective.
Your working style is pro-active and you contact upfront vendors with ideas for campaigns and events that could help supporting the growth of both vendor and Ingram.
Your business acumen helps you in negotiations of terms and conditions and you are tough but fair to make sure we build a win-win business.
Stakeholder management is a key skill in this role – internally as well as externally. The vendors rely on you and so does sales. The expectations are not always the same. Therefore, you communicate effectively so everyone knows what to expect.
Besides the above-mentioned skillset – these requirements are mandatory for being relevant for this position:
- 5+ years of product management or vendor relationship experience required
- 2+ years of cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) or software preferred.
- Good Swedish and English skills – spoken and written
WE HIRE FOR GROWTH
This role is no fit for the laid-back person waiting for golf weather. It will take lots of energy, focus and hard work to build trust with the vendors, get knowledge around Ingram Micro ways of operation and implement the exact right way for distribution to add value in the cloud channel.
We guarantee great management support, global muscles and great flexibility.
We recognize that getting a good manager is one of the most important things when deciding to change job. In this job you will get a manager who truly knows the business and give you the room for development.
Here is what Lotta says about the job: “Come and join us on our journey to be the best cloud provider for our Swedish IT partners. We want a strong relationship builder with great know-how about the software and cloud industry. Let us be passionate about our partners success together and make sure that Ingram Micro is the best distributor in their eyes.”
The position is available now, but we have left for vacation many of us. Therefore, you will probably not hear from us before mid of August when we are all back in the office and ready to look through the applicants. We do not need a long personal letter, but we do require a short presentation of why and how you see yourself contributing to the further growth of Ingram Micro Cloud.
Covid19 has changed the way we work which means we cannot meet physically for all the interviews, but thanks to Microsoft Teams we’ll manage remotely.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a global division of Ingram Micro and employs more than 1,500 dedicated cloud specialists worldwide. Among this large pool of experts are 400+ cloud sales associates and 700+ engineers.
As a premium cloud services provider, Ingram Micro Cloud views cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational platform capable of underpinning the digital transformation.
CONTACT US FOR QUESTIONS
Regarding the process: Bettina Frederiksen, Sr. HR Business Partner Nordics