Account Executive CloudBlue PSA (f/m/d)
As an Account Executive, you’ll own the full sales cycle from lead to close. CloudBlue PSA has achieved product market fit, and you’ll establish and build repeatability in sales motions across new geographies, primarily targeting customers that have a relationship with Ingram Micro. You’ll have the opportunity to lead, define and project manage new vendor partner sales motions that could influence $1.5 billion in increased revenue. You will evangelize the value of PSA, digital transformation to take CloudBlue PSA to critical mass.
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- You will navigate and build strategic relationships across customer leadership in operations, finance, sales and support.
- Help educate customers on the value of PSA and digital transformation throughout the sales cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build CloudBlue PSA awareness within organizations
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the software
- You are responsible for the development, project management, implementation and analysis of joint go-to-market motions with Vendor Partners like Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, Dell or HPE and monitor KPI’s
- You will coordinate regular reviews (i.e. quarterly business reviews (QBRs), monthly business reviews (MBRs) and track actual performance against forecasts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Professional Services, Customer Outcomes, Support and Product
- You will become a trusted advisor on partner business operations and build vendor transformation playbook
- Be able to travel up to 25% of time
- 4+ years of experience in closing Sales role such as Account Executive, Solution Architect, Partner Development Manager,
- 3+ Years in Technology or Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking,
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS/DBaaS), Technology Business Management, and Application Portfolio Management
- Knowledge of MSP and Partner business including IT administration, security, software asset management, hardware asset management, cloud insights, and contracts & procurement
- Software license experience, e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft, Dropbox and/or other major software publishers
- Leading contributors individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Very good written and spoken English and German knowledge is mandatory
- High Aptitude: Strong commercial acumen, creative problem solving & analytical mindset
- Courageous, Competitive and Hungry: Do you have what it takes to win?
- Customer Orientation: Fanatical about the customer and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing
- Goal Oriented: You are motivated for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota, net new logo acquisition and cross-sell
- Gain a wholistic view of professional and managed services opportunity projected by IDC to grow to $1 trillion in 2024 with a CAGR of 15.7% with exposure to public cloud Azure, AWS and other leader SaaS, PaaS
- Manage a regional sales team
- Develop expertise in Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, SaaS, subscription management and integrated IT administration
- Develop expertise in a multi-billion dollar revenue Hardware business
- Grow into field sales, account management, implementation or customer success
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.