Assoc Systems Analyst,App Devt-IND
Grade - 6 (634230 | Assoc Systems Analyst, App Devt-IND)
Core Skill - Typescript/React JS/Angular JS (Web Frontend Developer)
The Candidate would be responsible for maintenance of the Application Management Team (AMS) and make sure that all the production systems related to Dynamics are working without any failures meeting agreed service level agreement with business/customers. The candidate must have great communication skills and be team oriented. The candidate must have experience in React JS/Angular JS and Typescript.
- Hands on experience in React JS/Angular JS.
- Understanding of Typescript
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Other qualities desired :
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Serve as the point-of-contact person for support /break-fix/ issue resolution on
day-to- daybasis. Follow internalprocess of managing requests via the appointed ticketing system.
- Work with CRM vendor on continuous application of enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
- Manage user expectations on proposed system enhancements.
- Identify process improvements and work with business to effectively implement changes in a standardized approach. Users requests should be evaluated to determine feasibility, cost and time required and compatibility with current system
- Evaluates user request for new or modified systems or applications to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, computer capabilities, and impact on business.
- Provide guidance and training to
usercommunity to aid in meeting business goals.
- Ensure all tickets meet the targets for resolution, escalation, documentation & completion.
- Meeting SLAs and other customer satisfaction targets.
- Daily administration and support of applications and servers.
- Document and maintain all issues in the provided system for future references. Also, document FAQs, Best practice guidelines and Knowledgebase articles.
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues and escalations