Sales Operations Specialist
The main role of the Sales Operations Specialist is to provide support for the CloudBlue incentive programs. Accountable for ensuring effective and consistent application of job classifications and compensation policies, this role provides coordination, guidance and training support to the CloudBlue organization as well as maintaining up-to-date guidelines and procedures that adhere to industry best practices and local regulations.
- Creation and distribution of individual variable compensation letters, signature management, and overall administration and publishing of Sales Compensation Program.
- Coordination point for escalations and change requests to Plans or Program.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Finance
andCloudBlue leadership to establish and communicate sales quotas.
- Ensure compliance with Sales Compensation Program documents and work with
leadershipteam to escalate and resolve issues.
- Ensure compensation practices within CloudBlue are effective and consistent. Identify process improvements as appropriate.
- Work with country HR leaders where CloudBlue staff is located to ensure that global sales associates are paid in compliance with both Sales Compensation Program documents and local regulations and labor law.
- Maintain and quality control compensation-related data in various information systems.
- As needed, conduct research and analysis with relevant organizations to identify best practices.
- Plan and deliver on-going sales training on tools and processes to ensure adherence to the corporate sales processes & methodologies
- Prepare supplemental materials and presentations for training sessions
- Plan and conduct new hire onboarding
- Maintain training documentation repository
- Meet work standards by following productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Other special projects as assigned within the CloudBlue Business Operations function
- Formal education or training required such as degrees, courses of study, certification:
Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration or finance domain, or 5 years equivalent experience.
Minimum 2 years of professional experience in sales operations or related field
A minimum1-year experience with typical sales cycle/CRM tool such as Salesforce and linked applications
- Minimum 6 months experience delivering training sessions to internal associates
- Ability to work with remote stakeholders via online tools across different time zones, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience producing instructive and visually appealing PowerPoint presentations for a varied audience
- Organizational skills required to manage records and data, aggregating for executive eyes
- Knowledge of labor laws regulating employee benefits, compensation, and privacy standards
- Familiarity with professional services and managed services business models
- Familiarity with cloud services subscriptions business models
- Well-developed critical thinking skills required