IT Process Designer - SC Process Management (Professional)
Professional, Enterprise Integration
(Process Designer – SC Process Management)
The Professional, Enterprise Integration supports the alignment of information technology and business systems between our company and our business partners. This includes day to day support, reporting, and new enhancements. Regular interaction with our business teams, customers, vendors and clients is required to support business relationships.
The Professional, Enterprise Integration should be able to speak to basic business processes and integrations, engage in the triage of reported system issues and requirement gathering / documentation as needed. The position is responsible for ownership and completion of support issues and deployments. Status of open issues / assignments progress are to be updated and communicated regularly to both internal and external parties. The Associate Professional, Enterprise Integration will develop and maintain effective working relationships with partners, related business teams and WW IS teams.
Education: Bachelor's degree or 3 years external related experience or 2 years of IM related experience. Minimum of two years working in an analyst position
- Communicate clearly in English, written and oral
- MS Office systems (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- Experience in supply chain systems and operation including forward and reverse logistics
- Experience in EDI/XML/API support utilizing Seeburger
- Knowledge of communication protocols, FTP, SFTP AS2, HTTPS.
- SAP SD/MM/PP experience a plus
- Ability to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams.
- Ability to take management's direction and needs from concept to reality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, other departments and management.
- Skilled in assisting partners with support and business/integration needs, simple ecommerce business models and dealing with partner ambiguity and pressure.
- Ability to ascertain a partner's technical and business needs.
- Coordinate multiple support activities simultaneously.
- Experience with proactive monitoring activities
- Management of critical issue resolution utilizing multiple internal and external resources as needed.
- Involvement in UAT, QA and support activities including afterhours and weekends as required
- Working experience in Logistics is a plus.
- ITIL knowledge / practices is a plus