*Support Representative I/II
We’re seeking a motivated and talented Support Rep that is passionate about offering excellence to customers. We are looking for ambitions and driven talents, eager to be in an environment that will offer growth and career development.
Who are we? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day (yes- we might have touched your phone or your laptop before you!) and with $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide. We’re expanding our footprint around the world and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you have excellent organization skills, can handle a fast pace environment, and are always curious to learn more, join us! If you can multi-task and respond to rapid change, you must apply! If you are an outstanding communicator and you love technology, this job is for you.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills – you will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time
- High School diploma (or equivalent), Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of previous customer service or administrative support experience – Hey, internship and meaningful school projects can count as experience!
- Passion for customer care
- Collaboration and ability to successfully work in a team, specifically with our inside sales team- our office is a big family
- Familiarity with Excel and Word required
- Position starts at $15/hr and can go up with experience!
- Receive benefits such as vision, medical, and dental coverage, tuition assistance, and 401k match
- Process customer transactions
- Perform transactional functions and order entry duties in response to information received via fax, verbal, or electronic transmission (web, EDI, email, etc.)
- Review and verify the accuracy of the request and transaction, and complete the transaction accordingly
- Maintain records associated with the transaction and prepare related reports as needed
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve basic support issues with the customer, vendor, and associate team members to help deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Coordinate and/or assist with inquiries regarding order status, delivery/shipment dates, inventory/product availability, pricing/quotes, and other related questions.
- Troubleshoot and, when necessary, escalate advanced issues and transactions to appropriate team member
Meet one of our team members!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.