Cisco Services Lead
Cisco Services Lead
Job Title: Cisco Services Lead
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + Benefits
Location: Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA (Flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week)
As a Cisco Services Lead you will…
Be the subject Matter Expert on the Comms-Care Cisco services model, where you will acquire an understanding of Cisco Services and Software (structure, processes, promotions, pricing) and build knowledge of the Cisco strategy, services and software offerings.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work collaboratively with our Sales and Sales Operations teams in order to provide the best in-class customer service to our Customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring the Sales Operations and wider Comms-Care teams on Cisco services support ensuring teams are updated with any Cisco changes and customers are informed
- Managing IQRR to ensure required rebates are achieved
- Supporting account managers with securing large opportunities
- Supporting Head of Sales Operations and Head of Sales with securing the best pricing on large opportunities
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor for both internal and external customers
- Providing the best in class service and support to our customers
- Pipeline management – IM360 (CRM Tool)
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Previous industry Knowledge particularly with Cisco services
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and produce summaries
- Effective customer services skills with the ability to resolve partner and customer issues
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent computer skills in all MS packages
- Attention to detail
- A positive, Professional attitude and work ethic
Who you are…..
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience at all times, striving to obtain profitable new and repeat Cisco business by developing and maintaining customer loyalty
- Team Collaborator: Can work with internal and external stakeholders of all levels to proactively support the customer to reach the desired result
- Responsible: Can demonstrate at all times ownership and responsibility over the complete end to end process
- Results driven: Cares to answer and resolve customer queries with a sense of urgency, guiding them through what can be a complex process
- Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
- Business wisdom: Understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how you can support the customer
- Get your birthday off!
- 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Full training and career development
Comms-care (a wholly owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc.) is the UK’s leading strategic channel-only IT solutions and services provider. Committed to helping partners thrive and grow, we empower our partners to scale and add further technical resource skills quickly and easily; helping to unlock opportunities which drive greater client engagement and ultimately add more to the bottom line. Through our outcomes-focused methodology we enable partners to extend their capabilities across a breadth of technologies, adding real value to their client relationships. Our vendor-agnostic, multi-technology approach ensures we blend the right technologies, services and support to deliver a quality solution to effectively address each individual requirement.
Working with channel partners from SME to enterprise level, we deliver services on their behalf to ‘000’s of end user organisations across multiple industry sectors with site locations throughout the UK and into mainland Europe and North America.
Comms-care has a rich and scalable value add portfolio which spans the IT lifecycle from pre-sales and professional services to managed services and maintenance as well as a range of complementary business services such as flexible resourcing, finance and IT asset disposal. Our highly respected reputation has been built on a culture of trust, excellent service and commitment to ongoing investment but what really sets us apart are our people, with experienced and talented teams in all areas of the business really making us unique in the markets we support.