Accounting Manager with German
We are improving our GBS Finance GL structure and need a strong Accounting Manager. This person will be responsible for leading the whole German GL structure and being strong PoC for the local Finance team.
The Accounting Manager is responsible, together with his Team of Sr. Accountants and Accountants, situated both in Sofia or in the country, for providing general ledger & accounting support to cluster of (approximately) 3-5 countries for balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, inter-company accounting, and preparation of reports and statistics detailing financial results to a high standard
- Fixed assets, general ledger accounting activities to preparation of the trial balance
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Monthly financial reporting and related analysis
- Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes.
- Review and approve all balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy and completeness (including follow-up of open items for resolution in the following month for all accounts).
- Review, analyze, and reconcile all account balances related to the income statement and balance sheet.
- Establish and built key relationship at all levels of the organization and provide excellent customer service to all areas of the business.
- Organize and prioritize the workload of the cluster staff to assure attainment of the business and department goals and objectives.
- Responsible for team members’ development, retention and leadership to operate the cluster
- University Degree, specializing in Finance or Accounting;
- Experience in a Team lead or Supervisor role;
- CPA/Chartered Accountancy or equivalent Finance professional qualification
- Extensive experience with closing monthly books and records and preparation of financial statements and reports
- Knowledge in GAAP; Financial Analysis and Prior knowledge of ERP system
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook;
- English Proficiency