Account Executive - Enterprise
Ingram Micro are looking for an office based Product Specialist to sell by telephone – Our Enterprise product portfolio, services and solutions to an established based of already existing customers. Individuals will be expected to look for and develop new opportunities as well as grow and build on existing relationships. Individuals will be expected to develop a strong understanding of the Enterprise product portfolio, offers & promotions, services and solutions to enable them to provide best in class service and support to their customer base.
Full training by Ingram Micro will be provided and this role is a great introduction for anyone wanting to develop a career into business management. Or applicants with 2 years+ B2B sales experience.
• Provide telephone information on products & solutions, availability, discontinuation & special offers to customers.
- Provide pricing and quotations to customers, taking customer orders and driving revenue for the Vendor brand
- Re-direct other inquiries appropriately to other IMUK departments and discuss on upsell opportunities.
- Initiate outgoing sales calls to maintain and increase the value of managed accounts
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with customers.
- Advising customers of additional products and services which fit their business needs
- Develop a good understanding of their customer base including their Customers’ business model, structure, goals and objectives
- Develop exceptional business relationships at all levels of their Customers’ organisations
- Develop a strong commercial awareness of the needs of Customers, Vendors and Ingram Micro
- Achieve and exceed specific targets & KPIs in line with business expectations
- Manage and understand sales pipeline to enable accurate forecasting and business planning
- Upskilling the wider sales floor on current sales and promotions.
- Understand Ingram Micro’s Value proposition, business model, service offerings and USPs in relation to their competition and their competition’s offerings and be able to explain and position them appropriately to their Customers
- Understand and apply Ingram Micro and its Vendors systems, programs and processes
- Have the drive and motivation to proactively develop their own skills to enable their own development as part of a specific Individual
Knowledge, Skills or Experience Required • Telephone experience in either a customer service or customer based role preferred. Sales experience advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. A willingness to learn fast, be PC literate and work well under pressure is essential. This role will suit anyone looking for a route into the IT Channel and looking for a career in either sales or Business Management.
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Who we are With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.