Configuration Pricing & Quotation Administrator
The CPQ Administrator will be accountable for establishing and configuring the CPQ business rules in SalesForce and linked applications, performing day to day management of CPQ information (product catalog, price books, configuration rules, et al). As part of, CPQ data and rules maintenance, this role will support the Sales, Operations, and Global Services teams by designing, monitoring, and facilitating Deal Desk operations workflows.
- Multi-task by governing the approval workflows of various Deal Desk term sheets
- Maintain a strong understanding of key features and functionality of Salesforce and any applications linked to it.
- Gain a deep understanding of CloudBlue’s business model and leverage alongside a strong attention to detail, so potential risks to the company can be identified.
- Work closely with Product, Pricing, Operations, and Engineering teams to set approval workflows, ensuring constraint rules and product relationships are in alignment with CloudBlue’s business model.
- Perform day to day management of CPQ, ensuring the implemented rules are relevant and are appropriately functioning to support Deal Desk and Sales transactions.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Meet work standards by following productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all lifecycle milestones.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience using Salesforce 1-3 years experience maintaining a CPQ tool and configuring business rules for automation
- Strong experience with Salesforce tasks such as profile/roles set up, workflows, validation rules, customer objects, approval triggers, dashboards
- Experience coordinating delivery of action items with geographically distributed parties
- Ability to work with remote stakeholders via online tools across different time zones, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with professional services and managed services business models
- Familiarity with cloud services GTM strategy
- Technical proficiency necessary to assist Salesforce admin with bug resolution, troubleshooting, and system updates release management Well-developed critical thinking and decision making skills required