Business Development Executive - UC Division
Position at Ingram Micro
By working as part of the award winning Ingram Micro UCC team, we offer channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage UCC technologies with confidence and ease. UCC is one of our newest additions to the Ingram Micro service offering. As the Business Development Executive within the team, the prime responsibility will be to act as the UCC Ambassador within Ingram Micro, promoting the brand, it’s values and ultimately working towards exceeding sales targets set to increase the UCC market presence amongst resellers.
The Business Development Executive will be an expert in their field, able to simplify complex messaging and bring together the full value of UCC solutions to resellers, creating opportunities to elevate the IM UCC Brand.
• Foster strong business relationships with Ingram Micro specific core customers and become a trusted advisor to their businesses as a UCC expert
• Develop new business by cold calling, presenting sales quotations, providing sound business advice and closing sales opportunities
• Identify opportunities to cross sell and up sell additional relevant UCC product & services
• Educate partners around the UCC portfolio through use of webinars and blogging content
• Build your network using social media to expand IM's UCC channel presence as a key strategic influencer
• Develop and manage a revenue and profitability pipeline, proactively engaging partner’s and developing collaborative business plans
• Regular engagement with IMC marketing team to leverage core messaging via preferred social media channels
• Engage IM Partners Managers to maximise potential commercial opportunities and monitor vendor targets
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
• Previous experience working across UCC technologies is highly advantageous. Alongside working in a fast paced or I.T. sales environment is desirable.
• Knowledge and a passion for technology products and services is essential
• Strong customer service skills are essential
• Must be committed, detail orientated, positive and hardworking
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines is essential.
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.