Assistant Product Manager (BIC Cloud SaaS) -IND
- Product Manager role for the development of market opportunity for all Born in Cloud (BIC) Vendors
- Candidate should have working knowledge of SaaS services and business applications.
- Candidate should possess capabilities to define market segments, identify business opportunities, device and plan marketing programs to reach those market segments, generate sales opportunities in the identified segments for BIC Products and Services.
- Candidate would be responsible to identify along with the sales team, the effective partner ecosystem, and would be mandated to work closely with the set of channel partners, helping them grow along the way in capabilities to position and sale the services on their own going forward.
- Candidate should have capability to develop working relationship with partners across India with regular meetings and business planning sessions.
- Custodian of all marketing assets with related to the products and responsible for timely and effective distribution as well as exception handling , technical issue resolutions , technical support to engaged partners.
- Candidate should be capable to impart periodic trainings to all stake holders ( Ingram Micro associates, cloud team, partners , partners’ sales teams )
- Candidate should engage with various internal teams ( Product, business Development , Account Management) to ensure effective collaboration and cross leverage of the complementing products/services.
- Candidate is responsible for effective planning of marketing activities to support lead gen and sales.
- Candidate should be able to effectively handle the BIC vendors and set in processes for timely cadence reviews and build a healthy working relationship with the vendor.
- Candidate would be responsible to deliver planned revenue and gross margins on a quarterly basis .
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputed institution . Engineer and MBA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with advanced level fluency in English required - Oral and Written
- Min 4-6 years of business experience (software sales/in cloud or Infrastructure sales).
- Excel & PowerPoint proficiency must.
- Relationship Management, Persuasion, Multitasking, revenue management and Time Management .
- minimum 3 years experience in managing channel partner .