Adobe Target Developer
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Adobe Target Developer
The associate will be responsible for helping to deliver and improve the customer experience across our websites. The associate will be tasked for deploying and managing Adobe Target Platform.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and deliver the Adobe Target experiences against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website
- Configure, administer and operate Adobe Target to build experiences
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues
- Partner with analytics team on measurement across customized site experiences
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering adobe target experiences
- 3+ years of experience developing Adobe Target experiences
- Experience building A/B, MVT and Experience Targeting
Nice to have:
- Adobe Target certification
- Experience in Adobe Launch
What you bring to the role: Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices. Works on moderate to complex projects. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Receives moderate level of guidance. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy. General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues. A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.