Account Manager Zebra
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions , Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Data Capture & Point of Sale business and to achieve our goals we are actively looking for a Account Manager Zebra to join our dynamic team.
As Account Manager Zebra you will be the main point of contact with strong focus on our partner Zebra Technologies and give our partners advise on the various products and services of a large Vendor portfolio
The Account Manager is a key role in the commercial contact towards our customers, connecting the internal international organizations. Where you give in dept product advice on the various DC/POS solutions available. You build, maintain and expand your long-term relationships and detect sales opportunities. This all is done from an internal sales position. For this roll it is vital to have a good and proven combination of coordination skills, a proven background in knowledge of IT products and a commercial sense of business.
The location for this full-time job is based at our Ingram Micro office in Utrecht. We are following the safety regulations from the local government strongly during this Covid-19 period and have all the tooling to work remotely during this time.
You will report directly to Michiel van Dam, our Business Unit Manager, who is based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
You will be working directly in the DC/POS team with 5 engaged colleagues and have intensive international contacts throughout Europe.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for achieving the revenue and margin targets for Zebra Technologies on the DC POS products.
- You will be working with a dedicated portfolio of partners and vendors
- You will be pro-actively in contact with our international colleagues in order to maximize our sales opportunities.
- You give advice on the solutions and detect sales opportunities with your partners.
- You actively work together with internal departments such as Purchasing, Customer Service, Marketing and Credit.
- For internal colleagues you are the point of contact for Zebra Tech Netherlands
- You will make and follow-up the offers and make sure this is documented correctly
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have a hands-on approach to given tasks whilst overseeing the broader scope.
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator and prove abilities to influences other
- You have a relevant working experience in Sales and IT
- You can work autonomously and manage your own portfolio, following processes and procedures whilst keeping all relevant colleagues informed
- Furthermore, you have experience in using IT support systems such as Salesforce. If you have experience in working with SAP, you an advantage.
- Since this position holds various international contacts, you have excellent language skills in English and Dutch.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing an important part of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
- We are a large international organization providing ample growth opportunities national as well as international.
Naturally you will receive an attractive compensation package in accordance with market standards comprising of a fixed salary topped up with an attractive commission plan, all the tools you will need to work from home, hardware and software wise such as laptop, screen, phone etc.. Even during COVID we provide (online) activities to enhance our strong company culture.