Kronos Administrator/Admin Assistant
Kronos Administrator / Office Manager
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
This position is located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. Relocation is not offered.
Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level for an individual, group, or department. Still gaining or have attained full proficiency in their specific area of discipline. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
Activities include a variety of administrative duties such as:
- Presentation preparation
- Coordinate meetings and document meeting minutes and correspondence
- Report preparation
- Travel, conference calls, and complete expense reports.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Maintain paperwork for new hires
- Audit Payroll each week
- Run missing punch and no hours reports daily and send to managers.
- Research and resolve payroll issues
- Communicate with leaders regarding payroll/timekeeping matters
- Monitor call-in log and communicate with leaders
- Answer payroll related questions from associates
- Remain knowledgeable of business unit policies.
- May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature.
- May Coordinate Activities between departments and outside parties.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
What you bring to the role:
Established and productive individual contributor. Works under moderate supervision. Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures. May seek the advice of senior personnel in the functional area. Makes minor adjustments to working methods. Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation. Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 year degree preferred.
- 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience.
- Experience with Workforce Dimensions (Kronos)
- Proficient in popular word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and communications skills.
- Skill in typing or keyboarding at 45 wpm desirable.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Bilingual preferred
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.