Account Executive - Majors
In the UK, the Account Executive will work with our target customers and industry leading vendors to build strong relationships with our existing and new accounts to maximise profitability.
Our customers and vendors are at the heart of everything we do and this is where you come in!
- Receive incoming customer calls in line with required service levels
- Initiate outgoing sales calls to maintain and increase the value of managed accounts
- Participate in activities which improve service levels internally and externally
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be…
- Sales driven, results focused with strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Consistently working towards and meeting/exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets
- A self- starter with the ability to take the initiative and use appropriate judgment in any given situation
- Be a team player and be comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Background in Account Management
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.