Cloud Snr. Business Analyst
The ideal candidate for this job possesses a well-balanced blend of technical and business experience, always thinks strategically, first to set a vision and have the determination, second to drive and deliver on it. As a Cloud Business System Analyst, you must possess outstanding communication skills to interact with a diverse set of departments and individuals, helping them understand the customer demand and the proposed solution.
- Act as a Sales-facing subject matter expert on licensing terms, deal structures, contract management, and value justification, customer usage data to get opportunities quickly structured, approved and closed.
- Support Sales teams in building and positioning complex orders, which involves coordinating other functions involved in the deal structuring process such as Legal, Accounting, Product Support
- Analyze, evaluate and approve quotes/orders to assure consistency with CloudBlue’s Commercial Policy as well as find and advise on creative solutions for non-standard deal terms
- Review deal terms to meet revenue recognition policies and close opportunities to ensure opportunities are correctly updated reflecting the fully executed opportunity
- Provide input to further develop CloudBlue’s Commercial and Legal Policy scheme and opportunity-to-cash process
- 5-8 years of proven experience in BA for cloud or digital/internet solutions/products
- Relevant Experience in legal management and GTM coordination
- A well-balanced blend of technical and business expertise, always think strategically, first to understand the vision and have the determination and drive to deliver on it.
- Experience in international environments
- Strong technical knowledge of the cloud ecosystem and technologies
- Experience with OSS/BSS Systems will be valued
Critical Competencies required:
- Communicates effectively
- Partners effectively with customers and vendors
- Analyzes and evaluates information effectively to make decisions
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Identifies priorities and plans accordingly
- Takes accountability for personal excellence