Intern, Accounting (General Ledger)
Ingram Micro offers interns benefits designed to make your experience the best it can be. As an intern you will enter a paid internship program with many other amazing perks!
Upgrade your Talent by:
• Providing general ledger & accounting support to a grouping of entities for day to day accounting
• Calculate and prepare fiscal month-end accruals, including preparation of corresponding manual journals
• Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard
• Interact with other departments and local finance managers as necessary to resolve issues.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• You are in your 3rd or 4th year of University degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experienced user of MS applications
• Very good English – both written and spoken
• Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines