Team Lead, CloudBlue Support
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Ensure the premium quality of the CloudBlue technical support service at all time.
- Lead and develop a team of technical support engineers. Provide coaching assistance, help team members with resource and time management, guidance on support processes and workflow.
- Interview and hire new members both internally and externally.
- Closely collaborate with CloudBlue TAMs, sales, professional services and R&D and deliver a “Customer First” strategy.
- Lead, follow up and respond on customer's and internal escalations.
- Track team's performance and report on a monthly basis to Support Operations Manager;
- Facilitate and encourage engineers' expertise growth and promotion.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to customer service.
- Seek, explore and execute ideas for continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Track engineers' attendance and utilization, vacations and day-offs.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Build and grow a a team of technical support engineers.
- Maintain clear work processes for your team.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in a related field.
- 1+ years experience in managing people.
- 4+ years experience in working in a support or professional services group.
- Experience with the CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform is a big plus.
- Experience with working for or with a service provider reselling cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Commerce/Broker platforms is a plus (e.g. AppDirect, Jamcracker, SAP Hybris).
- Microsoft, RedHat or LPI certificates are an advantage.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and emergency availability, ability to lead urgent assignments out of business hours.
- Time management and ability to deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to work night shifts.
- Fluent in English.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.