Talent Branding and Marketing Specialist EMEA & APAC
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across EMEA and APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our organization.
The Talent Marketing & Branding Specialist EMEA & APAC will play a very important role in attracting Talent and promoting the key differentiators and unique culture that set us apart from our competitors.
You will focus on executing compelling marketing campaigns both in the digital and offline space through social media, digital media, content strategy, video strategy, events, careers website, and diversity initiatives and partnerships.
You will be part of our Center of Excellence Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC team, which consists in total of fifteen professionals (including this job opening).
The location for this full-time job is Madrid, Spain. You will directly report Ana Escurin, our Manager Talent Branding & Marketing EMEA & APAC, who is based in Spain.
We are looking for someone who’s available as soon as possible.
What will you do?
- You will develop and execute progressive marketing and communication campaigns that build awareness of our talent brand and create engaging, powerful, and diverse talent pipelines.
- You will create and deliver compelling recruiting content (visuals, videos, and editorial text) that will be used for social media, events, and our careers sites.
- You will monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of talent branding efforts, social media, and other talent attraction initiatives.
- You will identify opportunities for efficiency and ways to improve our branding campaigns and content creation.
What experience do you bring?
- Experienced in Marketing, branding, and/or talent marketing/brand.
- Marketing experience in brand, creative, messaging, targeted audience campaigns, content, SEO, digital media campaigns and planning, brand campaign development and execution, collateral, events, social media, and communications.
- Experienced on visual design (graphic design and video editing), using tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe premiere, Final cut, Canva Pro.
- Experienced with working in an international organization.
- Experienced with paid media campaigns (forecasting, programming, optimizing and tracking).
What competencies do you bring?
- You are creative and driven and interpersonal savvy, that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your stakeholders.
- You have the ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously, while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- You are proactive with excellent follow-up, a strong sense of urgency and an eye toward creativity.
- You have a meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- You have the ability to work independently, while being mindful of communication across an international team.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.