Supervisor, Software Development
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The RPA Supervisor (Supervisor, Software Development) provides technical application strategy and leadership in one or more areas. The team supports the GBS Innovation strategy by ensuring the Development and Deployment of RPA tools and products.
This role will manage day to day activities and maintain relationship with global, and local GBS teams in GBS. The role also demands a close collaboration with the DNA Practice Leads (PMs) and Application Analysts & Maintenance teams to drive strategies in supporting implemented projects of DNA e.g. process automations (RPA), web applications and global projects such as iBPS.
Responsible in ensuring Key SLAs in the Application Development Operations is optimized and duly reported to all stakeholders of the DNA tools and products.
Responsible to developing methods and strategies for Software Delivery Life Cycle it’s prioritization, standardization and optimization serves the user organizations in GBS or In-Country Global Projects.
The role entails improvements on the business strategies, operational innovation and technological solutions with the goal of improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer experience and service delivery.
A key role of the position is to focus on the quality production, development & deployment service deliver and meeting the objective of the DNA department. The role will also work closely with Ingram Micro IS to ensure technology stabilization and resource alignment.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Team Management (45%)
- Requirements Analysis/Effort Estimation (25%)
- Code Review (10%)
- Application Deployment/Implementation (20%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required
- 10 years overall experience with minimum of 5 years of functional experience in a Software Development & Engineering where 3 years relevant experience as a people manager.
- Strong track record implementing RPA Tools (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Openspan and Workfusion.)
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, enterprise architecture, etc.)
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.