Sr. Professional, Project Management
As a Sr. Professional Project Management you will help in-country stakeholders improve business performance by leading, managing and delivering processes, technology, and resource deployment initiatives.
- Ensure that process-specific improvements will have realized benefits through hard/soft savings, in-country savings and mostly, performance improvement (of the process and/or associates)
- Identify business projects and opportunities independently and in collaboration with the Operations Management team and solve them to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Provide advice on process improvement initiatives, principles, tool and skills
- Evaluate feasibility, manageability of identified projects
- Coach team on the use of Project Management best practices, tools and techniques
- Identify delivery methodology to be used – Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Project Management
- Define project scope, objectives, Work Breakdown Structure, project organization, resource requirements, and timelines
- PMO/Monitor progress of project and deliver intended results
Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge and experience with process improvement methodologies, root cause analysis tools, etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean, Six Sigma, or similar certification desirable
- 2-3 years in a BPO / SSC company; with at least 2 years of experience in process improvement, Quality analysis or change delivery
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured approach and ability to grasp concepts quickly
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-AK1