*Warehouse Associate, General Labor - No Experience Necessary! (Richmond BC)
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are in HIRING mode and getting ready for our busiest season of the year! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Are you ready to join us? We have a number of contract openings available at our Advanced Logistics Centre (Warehouse Facility) in Richmond, BC.
**Ingram Micro is looking for Warehouse Associates for Day and Night shifts!
Check out this link - and see our Fun and Safe Environment!
We have shifts upwards of 40 hours per week – Fast paced & highly dynamic work environment – Safe environment (record breaking 288 days of no lost-time accident) - Company sponsored lunches and snacks - Annual soccer match!
The shifts we have available are:
- Day Shift Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 10AM - 6:30PM (if transit reliant) or 10:30AM- 7:00PM (if vehicle is available),
- Night Shift Full-Time, Saturday to Tuesday, 8PM or 6:30AM (10 hour shifts)
- Night Shift Part-Time, Tuesday to Friday, 8PM or 6:30AM (10 hour shifts)
- Responsible for the handling, moving, loading and unloading of materials by hand or by using a variety of material handling equipment.
- Opens and seals crates, boxes, cartons, and other containers.
- Collects, sorts, stores and distributes materials.
- Process orders from requisitions and dispense stock items.
- May assist in inventory of stock, including stock rotation.
- Responsible for the shipping, receiving and processing of freight according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures the orderly stocking and/or timely delivery of merchandise.
- Maintains and updates the purchase order system as shipments are received, cancelled, or back ordered.
- Updates management on all inventory issues on a regular and as-needed basis.
- May participate in activities including kit and bundle breakdown and component sorting.
What you bring to the role:
- High School Diploma
- Capable of consistently lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works well under moderate supervision.
- Positive attitude and good teamwork skills
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.