General Ledger Accountant
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
Upgrade your Talent by:
• Providing general ledger & accounting support to a grouping of entities for day to day accounting
• Calculate and prepare fiscal month-end accruals, including preparation of corresponding manual journals
• Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard
• Interact with other departments and local finance managers as necessary to resolve issues.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• University degree in Accounting or Finance
• Professional experience in Accounting/ Finance area
• Knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
• Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system
• Very good English – both written and spoken
• Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines