Executive Business Support-IND 560167
- Knowledge of Supply chain with both Local and Import / Export process.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PPT
- Open to work in shifts and for field work i.e. visiting customs , WH etc.
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Strong presenter with effective negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager beneficial
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with experience in security industry would be added benefit
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduation is mandatory and Post Graduation in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 5-7 Years.