Assoc. UC-Voice Engineer (Assoc. Professional)
Associate UC Engineer
The Associate Voice Engineer post offers the associate the technical responsibility to support the voice infrastructure of the company.
The associate now should be responsible for owning low to medium complexity tickets and would also have a chance to work on high complexity ones with guidance from more senior Engineers from the group.
Along with ticket management, associate is expected to perform tasks that assigned to him whether it focuses on event/alert management, administrative in nature and/or service improvement.
- Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably IT or any Engineering or Technology related course
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 1year of experience in Cisco Call Manager and Unity Connection multi-cluster environment
- Hands-on experience in provisioning and troubleshooting Cisco Jabber clients, Cisco IP Communicator and Finesse
- Experience with of UCS servers, Gateways, SIP trunks and Contact Center Environment operational support is a plus.