*Support Representative I/II
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Sales Support Representative that are passionate about offering excellence to customers and performing at a high level! We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals who are eager to be in an environment that will offer unlimited growth and career development.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you have excellent organization skills, can handle a fast-paced environment, and are always curious to learn more, join us! If you can multi-task and respond to rapid change, you must apply! If you are an outstanding communicator and you love technology, this job is for you.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
- Provide operational support to our sales team, vendor partners, and customers
- Enter and process sales orders and renewals
- Secure pricing, SKU set up, and inventory management
- Review and verify the accuracy of requests and transactions, then complete accordingly
- Maintain records associated with the transaction and prepare related reports as needed
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve support issues with the customer, vendor, and associate team members to help deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Provide order status, delivery/shipment dates, inventory/product availability, pricing/quotes, and other related questions.
- Serve as an advocate for the customer; problem-solving & helping them navigate through Ingram Micro to get an answer or resolution
- Suggest and develop operational and process improvements to better serve our customers
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent experience using the MS Office suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- A strong customer focus with a proven track record of delivering best in class customer support
- Any kind of administrative/data entry/call center experience is preferred
- Collaboration skills
- The ability to be an individual contributor that is part of a greater team
- Ability to problem-solve and manage time efficiently
- Minimum High School diploma (or equivalent) is required, secondary degree is preferred
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
What this position offers you:
- Compensation starts at $16.00/hr and is flexible based on relevant experience
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick days
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.