Human Resources Business Partner
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People!
It truly is all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
We are now hiring a HR Business Partner.
Supporting the HR Manager, this position provides HR expertise and consulting to teams applicable to building organizational capability and supporting business strategy for Ingram Micro. In partnership with management leadership team this position creates alignment between people and organizational development strategy and short and long-term business strategy and contribute actively to look for the right Talents and to follow their onboarding path.
Provides HR expertise and support in improving company culture while promoting corporate values, mission and enhance the brand awareness.
- Implement HR best practices and processes such as performance management (in conjunction with the local/regional/global HR Team), in Talent Acquisition and L&D areas.
- Support the HR Manager in dealing with and supporting talent management and development through the identification and assessment of talent strengths and development opportunities in collaboration with HR local and global teams.
- Responsible for providing a trusted and quality advisory service by resolving low to medium complexity HR issues in respect of policies and processes.
- For activities under the HR Services scope, the HR BP is responsible for updating/processing HR data accurately to ensure a compliant, accurate database in Workday and sending meaningful information to Payroll (to ensure that Workday and Payroll data is aligned and accurate).
- Guide employees and managers in using self-service in Workday & internal applications (such as onboarding, referral tools) to facilitate technology adoption
- Promote the usage of the employee Learning Portals by developing learning paths based on departments’ needs.
- Proactively source candidate using a variety of channels including Jobvite, Workday etc.
- Contact and organize interviews with selected candidates due to convenience of interviewer’s calendar.
- Assign relevant tests to selected candidates, control the results, inform interviewer about the candidates & Complete reference check for candidates via reference check form.
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR field in multinational companies
- Experience in Project management and in dealing with Projects, PMO competences
- Knowledge of Labor law, disciplinary management and dismissal procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
- Advanced Excel and numerical skills, being able to work with large datasets, extract relevant metrics and to evaluate and analyze data sufficiently
- Takes accountability, contributes to a high-performance culture
- Manages performance and execution in delivering results
- Negotiations and communications skills, knowledge of communication techniques (traditional and digital)
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers (employees, managers, Global HR).
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.