Account Manager/ Dell (in Pakistan)
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Account Manager/ Dell "
Ingram Micro is looking for a "Account Manager/ Dell" to Drive and improve vendor sales into assigned region whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. Micro management of all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. Focus to maintain current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities.
- Achieve Targeted revenue & GP Margin, Achieve the targeted Revenue and GP margin by driving customer breadth, product mixing, regional coverage and coverage of all customer segments.
- Develop database or channel partners in order to find new customers and increase volume of business with existing ones, Analyze the customer database in assigned region, in order to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- Report to respective product manager the results and actions - on closed business/ and Submitting a forecast for forthcoming month and lost business listing out valid reasons.
- Marketing & Sales Planning, Communicate to the customers regularly any promotions/ special offers in a timely and professional manner.
- Vendor & Reseller Relations, Develop, execute, & maintain good relations with the reseller channel in assigned region.
- Team Work, Facilitating, solving work problems and participating in the activities of the sales team and Assisting the team in developing selling strategies, in order to maximize profitability
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Graduate with 2-3 years experience in IT Sales.
- Experience in Dell/ HW products.
- Action oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Manages Complexity
- Customer Focus
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .