- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field,
- 2 - 5 years of accounting background,
- Good verbal and written skills in English,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, esp. in Excel.
- Knowledge of ISCALA is an asset,
- Having strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with remote team members via online tools across different time zones.
- Performing general accounting requirements (Taxes, duties, bookkeeping etc.),
- Managing product input and output process; entry of product purchase invoices & stock cards,
- Controlling accuracy of the transactions,
- Following the customs clearance of the products & system entries on daily basis,
- Controlling & system entries of COGS and possible addition costs,
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Providing support to other issues related to accounting during the month-end/year-end closing.