Cisco Pre- Sales Romania
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer will support the sales teams & partners. In this technical role, you'll work with customers, partners, account managers, and your fellow systems engineers to provide the most appropriate solution to clients. You will translate complex technology into business relevant solutions and designs that will positively impact the customer for years to come.
- Understanding of customer's business and analysis of customer's system and product needs. Provides primarily pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions
- Develop consultative approach for a direct touch sales model
- Provide technical and sales support to customers
- Perform technical presentations and develop strong interlock within Cisco functions
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Support and address critical projects as well as critical situation and escalations, as needed
- Actively participate and provide consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
- Position and present solutions and technical proposal to Partners & customers by regular meetings
- Design solutions based on end-customer requirements
- Follow up meetings to drive leads and ensure faster resolution of Partner & customer queries.
- Responsible for providing technical demos of Products to end-customers.
- 3-5 years of industry related experience, ideally in a pre-sales role
- Knowledge of relevant Cisco solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria, applications and product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
- English language is a must
- CCNA, certifications and/or industry certifications are a must