Client Program Mgr I
- Develops and manages basic to moderately complex programs for key assigned accounts. The accounts may or may not have a Global Account Director assigned and will be small in size (to $1million in yearly fee revenue).
- Works independently and oversee key account activities and responsibilities within an assigned account base.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to evolving business practices and display leadership in meeting company objectives, departmental, regional, and team goals.
- Investigates sales opportunities as well as resolves issues and provides solutions on a continuing basis. Understands the accounts business model, company environment and sales potential to develop solutions and better service the account.
- Must be able to provide clear and concise directions to cross functional departments on projects, documentation, customer correspondence, deadlines, sales opportunities, contract development and all other action items required in customer program development.
- Must develop and achieve strategic revenue and profit and loss objectives.
- Responsible for developing the Quarterly Business Review for assigned accounts.
- Develops and manages business plans, proposals, pricing models, contracts, operations reports, report cards, SLA tracking and any other pertinent documents to support key assigned accounts.
- Understands and utilizes all software, e-mail, task management, and desktop applications used by the department.
- Engages on new business opportunities where appropriate. Follows the Business Process Flow which includes:
1) assessing the program needs,
2) facilitating deployment of RFI,
3) developing general proposals,
4) developing letter of intent,
5) performing gap analysis, and
6) developing contract.
Once program is awarded to Ingram, performs project management related functions.
Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the PC industry.
- Must possess the ability to think strategically and develop project plans to implement customer incentives. Demonstrated ability to identify problems, develop and present solutions.
- Must possess intermediate skills of PC programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal format, as well as manage details, and represent Ingram Micro in a professional manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Must possess project and time management skills, i.e. Microsoft Project, Franklin Time Management, etc.