Account Management Professional with French
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
• Pro-active calls with B2B customers from the IT industry in order to close deals/ increase revenue
• Maintain accurate customer master record including licenses, software and service contract expiration dates; shipping address; updating customer contact information in the CRM or other available tools required by the business
• Manage areas of focus to meet set targets and with regard to maintaining the existing customer base and revenue.
• Answers customer inquiries via e-mail or phone calls to fulfill requests for information and resolution of basic/standard issues or sales inputs within the defined SLA.
• Manages relationship with designated contacts (i.e. purchasing agents) in efforts to grow sales and maintain business partnership
Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluent in French and English
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous sales/customer service experience will be considered as advantage
• Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care.
• Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required.
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal required.
• Ability to work as a team member
• Partner effectively with others