Big Data Developer
Big Data Developer
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
In this role you will be:
- Working on designing and maintaining/mining large data stores
- Working with the latest cloud technologies like Azure, AWS, etc.
- Develop, support, maintain and extend ETL processes, database modeling/tuning/validation, Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse services
- Working in a an Agile environment
- Support the continuous improvement and evolution of the Reporting / BW business policies
- Diagnose and support the resolution of Reporting / BI system defects identified by users
- Provide training and expert knowledge regarding the Reporting / BI business process and standard operating procedures to business users
- Experienced on RDBMS -architecting/designing/implementing/maintaining large data warehouses
- Expert on SQL - querying and integrating new data sources
- Expert on ETL - processes and data modeling
- Experience working with distributed big data processing algorithms
- Experience with cloud data platforms - E.g. Azure SQL, Power BI
- Strong understanding of financial analysis and reporting
- Ability to become a subject matter expert on the Ingram Micro Cloud business processes and systems
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server with working knowledge of Views, Stored Procedures, Jobs and SQL Scripting
- Ability to take responsibility, meet deadlines and work under pressure with multiple task
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team. We look forward to working with you!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.