Assistant Manager HR-IND
I. SUMMARY (Summarize what the basic job function)
· Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES (List the major responsibilities of the job)
· Consulting the business on various Policies and people processes.
· Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes.
· Develop and secure agreements to functional priorities aligned to the business strategy thereby driving performance through appropriate organizational design and continued focus on the factors which drive employee engagement.
· Proactively form credible relationships to influence and make a difference to the people agenda
· Collaborate with colleagues across HR to ensure right outcomes and continuous improvement
· Provide advice and coach local business managers with process & policies.
· Drive organizational productivity through an increased emphasis on engagement .
· Institutionalize interventions to curb attrition and Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure delivery of the same.
· Manage specific Employee Relations cases within Branches
· Talent Management – partner on talent management initiatives like succession planning, career mapping and capability development.
III. JOB QUALIFICATIONS
· FORMAL EDUCATION: (Eg: degrees, courses of study, certification)
MBA with specialization in HR
· WORK EXPERIENCE: (Eg: Minimum amount of directly related work experience.)
+8 years of experience in HR (HRBP Role)
· ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
Knowledge on advanced MS office functions