SaaS Sales Specialist
SAAS Specialist to our Cloud Team
Do you want to impact the modern organizations in the next normal through true value-adding technology?
We’re looking for a customer obsessed Cloud Sales Specialist who will focus on partner acquisition, upselling, cross-selling, and securing every single seat while driving accelerated and profitable new revenue for SaaS solutions.
If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing. As a Cloud Sales Specialist, you will demonstrate this value by helping our partners and customers adopt different SaaS solutions and transform their companies, including assisting them to create entirely new business models in the process. You will develop business relationships to grow the overall business and will have day-to-day interactions with partners and customers to support their progress in the adoption of SaaS and build joint go-to-market strategies.
We promise you that you will be part of a team where you learn from the best. Your leader Andreas Franzén is not only one a skilled sales professional, he is also a nice guy who wants to help you succeed.
Newbizz and business development
If you have read this far, you might want to know more about the details of the job. Some of it is listed here. You will:
- Identify prospects, and establish relationships with new customers and dormant accounts
- Define sales strategies and act to generate long term and short-term customer success and business results.
- Conceptualize marketing programs
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Grow and develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Periodic update of the Ingram sales reporting and pipeline reports including hosting of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs). This includes accurate monthly forecasting and booking delivery.
Experienced sales professional with a solid understanding of the cloud landscape
To succeed in this fastpaced industry you must have a minimum of 3 years applicable sales experience selling SaaS solutions or services as well as the ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses.
This can only be accomplished with a positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential.
Also, you come with a successful track record of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent achievement against targets.
As not all of our customers are located in Stockholm you can expect around 25% of travel time.
Who am I considering joining?
Ingram Micro Cloud is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Want to learn more? - look here:
Of course, we cannot describe everything in a job add but hope we have made you curious enough to apply or contact us to learn more.
If you have any questions – feel free to contact Andreas Franzen – Cloud leader Ingram Micro
We will start reading through the applications mid August and most likely start having interviews by the end of August.