Cloud Strategic Initiatives Manager
As a Cloud Strategic Initiatives Manager, you'll be part of a team managing the Ingram Micro Cloud platform/product and its contribution to the business, i.e. identifying opportunities and projecting a roadmap to evolve current existing capabilities and creating the new ones leading to increased competitive advantage.
You will help craft new business models, optimize packaging and pricing for existing offers, define monetization strategies for new offerings, and develop global processes to ensure successful pricing execution. Your efforts will drive executive-level decisions that are core to our long-term success.
Cross-functional collaboration at multiple levels across product, operations, finance, sales, and marketing is expected in order to develop comprehensive pricing recommendations that are presented to senior-level executives. You will fully immerse in our business, draw insights from data analysis and research, and develop compelling and comprehensive pricing recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or IT related; alternatively, 5+ years of experience in IT or IS organizations.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in digital/internet/e-commerce Systems and/or Finance/Sales Operations.
- Strong understanding of the Cloud ecosystem and market (experience with Business Support Systems (BSS) and Operations Support Systems (OSS) will be valued).
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and financial back office systems.
- Background in enterprise software solution delivery or SaaS.
- Post-grad in cloud technologies is a plus, master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and strong written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements mapping for complex processes.
- Able to explain financial & technical concepts in simple language to cross-functional teams.
- Desire to develop subject matter expertise and convey with confidence.
- History of working in a global environment, working across boundaries and cultures.
- Ability to lead discussions with clients & demonstrate negotiation skills.
- Passion for developing new process & best practices as you help lead our growing practice.
- Advanced use of MS Office suite including Visio & Project.
- Understand the ‘as-is’ status of the organization and develop ‘to-be’ business processes.
- Follow the sales operations process to coordinate the invoicing/reconciliation cycle.
- Meet with internal teams and executives to document business requirements and technical specifications i.e., BRD to FRDs.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material Including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Ensure technical and business verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Prepare charts graphs, diagrams and wireframes.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research. Prepare presentations and executive summaries.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures
- Follow document development life cycle releasing the final version once approved