*Inside Sales Representative - Vendor Sales
- No Experience Necessary!
- Competitive base pay including uncapped commission (Incentive Guarantee during Training).
- Schedule is Mon. – Fri. from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Training is 7:00 am – 4:00 pm).
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days in office / 3 days WFH).
- No Cold-Calling!
- Benefits (Medical) and 401K begin on Day #1:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Commission Structure Opportunity
- Bonus Opportunities
- HSA and FSA
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship and Career Growth Opportunities
We are looking for Entry, Middle, and Advance Level Sales Superstars to join our team in a fast-growing industry and fast-growing company. This role is designed to help our Partners grow their Communication and Collaboration practice. Extensive training curriculum so after successfully completing, you will be selling like a champion!
Why Do You Belong At Ingram Micro Cloud:
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This role is a Generalist territory-based role, focused on recruiting and onboarding new partners into the Ingram Micro Cloud.
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry?
If your answer is yes, this is where YOU come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
On Your Next Journey, You'll:
- Participate and successfully complete Ingram Micro Cloud training program.
- Deeply research into partner’s SaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Learn and maintain a detailed understanding of Cloud SaaS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Act as the trusted advisor for a set of Ingram Micro partners with the potential to be highly successful in cloud communication.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presale technical consultants, account managers, and post-sales support.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from new and existing transacting partners,
You're A Great Fit If You Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Even Better If You:
- Have the ability to learn and demonstrate effective telephone techniques, technical acumen and knowledge, and sales and account management skills.
- Have the ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge to become a subject matter expert.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Can respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency.
- Have strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work as a team member.
- Have the ability to learn how to overcome objections.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
- Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
- Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.