Sr Client Account/Program Manager - Supply Chain
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
In this role the Client Program Manager develops and manages complex programs for key assigned accounts, working either with or without Key Account executives. Essential to this role is the ability to work independently and oversee key account activities, build relationships at all levels, drive projects and problem solving,. The Client Program Manager is focused on retaining and growing accounts, insuring the overall customer experience by being the customer advocate, and driving solutions within and outside of the organization, as well as responsibility for all aspects (including financial performance) internally.
A. Critical personal attributes for this role are:
- Must possess customer satisfaction passion and skill set to address and resolve client issues as a customer and as an IM-CFS advocate insuring goals are met for both IM-CFS and the client. Understands the accounts business model company environment and sales potential to develop solutions and better service the account.
- Must be able to provide clear and concise directions to cross functional departments on project documentation, customer correspondence, deadlines, sales opportunities, contract development and all other action items required in customer program development.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to evolving business practices and display leadership in meeting company objectives departmental regional and team goals. Investigates sales opportunities as well as resolves issues and provides solutions on a continuing basis.
- Must possess the ability to think strategically and develop project plans to implement customer incentives. Demonstrated ability to identify problems develop and present solutions.
- The ability to compile and analyze data into meaningful reports, presentations as well as determine recommendations supported by data for program changes, gaps or improved performance to meet the required goals.
- Responsible for developing the formal Business Review(s) for assigned accounts and ensure delivery of SLA requirements.
B. KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and execution of contracts and Statement of work per client
- Identify opportunities for new revenue and growth, working alone or with sales on converting account growth opportunities
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Mentor and develop lower level account managers and support team in their development an skill set to insure overall success of the team
- Provide recommendations for process improvements
- Monitor and report KPI’s
- Plan and conduct regular business reviews and meetings
- Manage the client relationships at the tactical and execution level
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Identify and proactively have a hand on and jump in approach as required to support the team as needed to meet company goals.
II. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience) required. Three to five years prior in Supply Chain and 3PL experience.
- 5 years Client relationship management experience
- Proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and driving corrective action planning
- Experience in managing large projects in matrix organization
- Exposure to budgets, reporting and financial statements preferred
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and written, including excellent presentation skills
- Must possess proven skills of PC programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Visio and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
III. MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods and systems will result in a major impact on department's overall success.
- Implement own recommendations and see projects through to completion.
- Conduct meetings or presentations to explain, negotiate or persuade.
B. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to travel by air. 20 to 40%
Work location is in office environment. Will be required to spend some time in a distribution center, without air conditioning.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.