Account Executive - Mid Market
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future
Ingram Micro is seeking an Account Executive (AE) that will cover a mixed territory of Central and East based accounts that has large account experience and can bring relationships to build strategies with our partners. Proven track record of growing a territory/netting new reseller partners is a must.
The covered territory has annual revenues of about $150,000,000 million. Key areas of focus for this territory will be monthly re-occurring revenue (MSPs, TaaS, & Cloud) The AE works to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships with reseller partners in assigned territory.
- Manages assigned existing accounts to create strategic plans that enhance reseller go-to-market growth, initiatives, and strategies
- Generates revenue, drives profit and advance market-share by positioning and selling Ingram's products, programs, and services
- Partner with various internal/external sales teams to propose specific solutions for accounts or partners
- Manage revenue and margin goals for assigned set of accounts/clients
- Establish business plans and activities to drive the identification, development and closing of new sales opportunities
- Create demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization’s products/services
What you bring to the role:
- Four- Year college Degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field) HS Diploma at Min
- Min 6-8 yrs. of overall sales/functional experience with at least 5 yrs of position specific experience
- Prior strategic, outside sales, account management (Technology Distribution, Reseller Partner, Manufacturer) with an established book of business or a strong network of contacts
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding quotas/sale goals
- Able to work independently and manage time in a field base role while achieving strong results
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PP, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.