Advisor, Product Management
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Advisor, Product Management
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Responsible for product planning and market research activities designed to increase product sales growth and expand market share.
- Ensures products are built deployed and marketed within budget to obtain maximum profitability.
- Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing policies and objectives.
- Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc.
- Contributes to product development based on client needs.
- Develops and implements new products, processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Significantly improves on existing process and practices. Applies a broad perspective to provide innovative solutions to a variety of complex issues. Novel solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with business area objectives.
- Internally recognized technical or business contributor. Integrates research and emerging technologies into company product platforms.
- Possesses a highly specialized level of technical expertise or business acumen. Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to emerging technical advancements or complex business situations.
Four year college degree with an MBA (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years prior experience as Product Manager.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.