Business Analyst, Software Development-IND
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to
operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for Business Analyst with Handy Technical Skills for Analysis & Solutioning with experience of 6-8 years
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT
- Gather, validate, clarify and document requirements.
· ITAD / Asset Management / Supply Chain domain knowledge
· Prioritize requirements into functional areas.
· Analyze, map AS-IS and create TO-BE user processes in detail, describing involved systems and files.
· Manage and own requirements to understand the change process and traceability.
· Evaluate, identify, frame and structure underlying needs frsom explicit user requests.
· Abstract from particular issues to a more general understanding. Investigate facts and additional information, aggregate, enhance and prioritize requirements.
· Reconcile conflicting requirements, break down high-level information into constituent details.
· Identify all relevant process exceptions and potential risks/challenges related to the implementation and arrive at the best possible solution for the client.
· Thoroughly evaluate operating environment, document keystroke level detail, identify and document exceptions and document escalation instances and processes.
· Obtain sign-offs on BRDs and specifications. Facilitate work estimation and sizing for requirements
- SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT AND IS TEAMS
- PROJECT COORDINATION
- LEAD UAT & DEVELOP TRAININGS
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement -
EXTERNAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
· A./B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
· Minimum 3 years functional experience in Business Requirement Management & Technical Analysis
· At least 1 year experience in Project Coordination with direct exposure in managing business & resource stakeholders
· Ability to make strong contribution to processes and systems
· Technical Knowledge & Skills: such as SQL, WebAPIs, WebServices, Integrations of the systems is MUST
· Previous experience in product management or project management would be an advantage
· Advanced MS Office Skills including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
· Good knowledge and understanding of business, technological and competitive trends.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and international organization like Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.