Assisant Technical Solutions Sales Engineer
Help Singapore businesses understand the power of Dropbox for Business:
- Serve as a Dropbox technical advocate to drive awareness to Ingram’s Partner ecosystems on the power of Dropbox for Business alongside with the Product & Sales Team.
- Work with partners and their customers to understand customer’s the technical and business requirements and propose a solution that wraps around Dropbox for Business.
- Deliver compelling, value based product demonstration and presentation, providing insightful technical answers and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox for business. What you may be expected to handle while on the job is also to be build up the competency to address the technicalities of integration and security concerns that may arise.
- Work alongside with Product/ Sales team to lead and build sales pipelines and work towards closing deals.
- Develop deep understanding of Dropbox solutions – as well as those of competitors.
- Be prepared to be involved in hands-on deployment. Actual on the job training will allow you to learn the depth of the product and gain insights to potential pitfalls & challenges to be mindful of in your solution design. Which in turns allow you to provide very insightful advice to gain and build customer confidence in adopting Dropbox for Business.
- Diploma in IT/ Computer Studies/ equivalent or higher
- Min. 3years of industry experience in a multi-vendor enterprise environment with exposure in all areas of IT infrastructure inclusive, and not limited to, Server/Storage, Network/Security, Microsoft application – AD/ Exchange or others.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Results driven and be able to foster and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Possess an inquisitive mind to learn and adventurous enough to explore new technologies and processes
- Prior experience in area of Cloud or SaaS is valued.
What can Ingram offers you?
- A dynamic technical environment to apply/ horn your technical capabilities and also an opportunity for you to learn a broad portfolio of products as long as you’re ready to take it on, with the right attitude and an inquisitive mind to learn.
- Your commitment and performance could potentially lead you into a permanent position with Ingram Micro.