Account Manager, LATAM
Ingram Micro has formed a new, globally operating division focused on providing services that enable businesses to thrive in the rapidly evolving world of commerce. From cross-border fulfillment to IT asset disposition, third party logistics, dropship and returns management, re-marketing, distribution and more, our solutions support the entire device lifecycle and drive growth across the commerce, technology and mobility markets.
The Account Manager (AM) has the lead role in developing OOW (out of warranty) spare parts business and managing the day-to-day operations of the IW (in-warranty) operation.
For the developing of out-of-warranty business, responsibilities include generating demand from spare parts customers throughout LATAM by conducting cold-calling, conference calls and in-person sales meetings with spare parts customers.
In managing the in-warranty spare parts operation, the Account Manager will act as the primary liaison between our customer and Ingram Micro CLS to lead commercial negotiations and orchestrate necessary operational adjustments with IMCLS team.
The Account Manager, is an individual contributor accountable for sales generation, marketing, order processing and tracking, services execution and all account management activities including, SLA performance management, new program/service implementations, contract management, reporting, inventory management, issues resolution and other duties as might be assigned by organizational leadership. The Account Manager will also identify new opportunities that drive value for their customer(s) and improve financial performance for Ingram Micro.
Sales/Demand generation and customer follow-up 50%
Order Processing, Tracking and Issues Resolution 25%
Operational Management 20%
Reporting (5% of time)
Essential Skills, Experience & Requirements:
· Education: Business Administration or applicable Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong English written and verbal communication skills, Spanish bilingual required
· Excellent skill set in communicating and presenting to customers
· Career experience in Sales and Logistics
· Excellent Computer Skills required, including Software knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) is preferred.
· Commercial experience in working with U.S. and LATAM businesses
· Demonstrated success in planning/prioritization and organization
· Ability to turn data into intelligence, develop strategic financial/operational plans and successfully execute
· Demonstrated success in managing multiple tasks/initiatives, think through and effectively respond to rapid change, quickly grasp new concepts and programs within Ingram Micro Commerce and Lifecycle Services and Logistics industry and perform duties with accuracy and sense of urgency
· Demonstrated success in managing multiple tasks/initiatives, think through and effectively respond to rapid change, quickly grasp new concepts and programs within Ingram Micro Commerce and Lifecycle Services and Logistics industry and perform duties with accuracy and sense of urgency.
· Willing to travel up to 35% of time
· Experience in spare parts management and logistics
· Previous experience with an Ingram Micro CLS competitor
· Ability to bring a book of business compatible to Ingram Micro CLS business.
· Extensive experience in client relationship building
· Previous comparable Account Manager experience
· Knowledge of distribution industry, competitive climate, supply chain/services, and current/future trends (including economic impacts on business) is preferred.
· General understanding of technology - how systems, tools, applications and services work together.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law